See Prague by Foot, Tram & Boat!
Experience the best Prague has to offer
on foot, by tram
& by boat on this amazing 6-hour tour. Complete with a traditional three course meal, drinks and a
great guide, our Ultimate Tour
combines the very best of all our tours.
It begins with a walk through the venerable Old Town and the mysterious Jewish Ghetto. Next you board a River Boat for a unique view of this enchanted city with Free Liquid Refreshment. Following, we take you to a 17th century restaurant for a delicious Traditional Czech Meal
After lunch, you will see the Key Monuments of the city and some amazing Panoramic Views by Tram. Now fully rested, we assail the environs of Prague’s storybook Castle and finish with an enchanting walk to the famous Charles Bridge.
Tours Start: 10:30 AM - Daily, year round
Meeting Point: 56 Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske Namesti 56)
Metro stop MUZEUM (Red/Green line)
Duration: Approximately 6 hours
Cost: 1200 Czech Crowns
- The best of all our walks in a 6-hour guided tour by foot, tram & boat
- See every major district and point of interest in Prague
- A complimentary three-course traditional meal with drinks and coffee
- Tickets for the River Cruise and Tram
- Liquid refreshments onboard the Cruise Boat
New Town ▪ Old Town ▪
Jewish Quarter ▪ Lesser Town ▪ Prague
Castle District ▪
Wenceslas Square ▪ National Museum ▪ Old Town Square ▪
Astronomical Clock ▪ Tyn Church
▪ St. Nicolas Church ▪ Klementinum ▪
Synagogues of the Jewish
Ghetto ▪ Jewish Town Hall ▪ Old Jewish Cemetery ▪
▪ Charles Bridge ▪ Metronome ▪ National Theatre ▪
Lesser Town ▪ Loretto Church
▪ Strahov Monastery ▪ Hradcany Town
Prague Castle ▪ St.
Vitus Cathedral ▪ St. George Basilica ▪